Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Blog: Wiki So Far

I have not contributed to the class wiki as of yet but when i  do i plan on doing research on social networking and its advantages and disadvantages to add as well as edit that content. I also plan on doing research for youtube as it does not have that much of a description as that of the other sections on the social networking tab. I would also do research for P2P since we have just done a blog post on it it is still fresh in my mind as well as utilizing the articles from our reading will help me with that and get a deeper and better understanding of P2P. Me being a business major doing research for banking actually interests me so knowing more about the industry I am going to be apart of would be good as well as the technology used in that field is great as well as to share that with other students is beneficial.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vishal,

    I look forward to reading your contributions to the class wiki. I think it's great that you will be doing some research about the connection of new media and banking. I think you'll find a lot of great information on that. Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend!

    -Valerie

    ReplyDelete